added on 23/4/2010 by DaveYummy banana loaf cake. The only way to use up old bananas.
- 4oz butter
- 4oz golden caster sugar
- 2oz soft brown sugar
- 8oz self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 large very ripe bananas
- Grease a loaf tin
- Cream the butter and sugar for 5 minutes until light and fluffy
- Beat in the eggs
- Mash and then beat in the bananas
- Sift the flour and mix in
- Pour into the loaf tin and cook for 35 minutes at 180
- Turn the oven down to 150 and cook for a further 25 minutes
Also nice with pecan nuts in.