Rasberry and white chocolate muffins
added on 24/9/2009 by DaveGorgeously moist muffins with bags of flavour.
- 3 eggs
- 125ml vegetable oil or light olive oil
- 250ml buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 400g plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100g top quality white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 150g fresh rasberries
- Mix egg, oil, buttermilk, vanilla in a bowl.
- In another bowl thoroughly mix the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and white chocolate.
- Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix sparingly, it doesn't have to be absolutely smooth; at the last minute, carefully add the rasberries and give one final stir.
- Spoon the mix into muffin cases up to approximately two-thirds full.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200C for about 25 minutes.